An Easy Guide to Picking Up More Customers
This practical book takes you through a step-by-step process to write your own website text:
- Suitable for small business owners, freelancers, and solo-preneurs who want to write their own website copy
- Exclusively available as Kindle book on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and all other Amazon sites
- US: $4.99 (+ sales tax)
UK: £2.99 (incl. VAT)
Praise for the book
If you’re looking for an easy-to-read, easy-to-apply guide for writing your own copy, you want How to Write Seductive Web Copy. It could well be the most practical guide on the market today.~ Kathryn Aragon, Managing Editor, The Daily Egg
I loved the addition of downloadable worksheets and checklists and because each chapter concludes in a series of actions, it helps take the stress and struggle out of copywriting.~ Georgina El Morshdy, Founder, The Micro Business Hub
What will you learn?
How to Write Seductive Web Copy explains an easy 6-step process for writing web copy that sells:
- Make your copy persuasive by describing your ideal reader
- Create a comprehensive list of features, benefits, and problems you solve for your customers
- Write an enticing value proposition
- Decide how many web pages you require and write a first draft
- Use a 26-point editing checklist to make your copy more appealing, engaging, and persuasive
- Optimize your web text to seduce search engines to send you more web visitors
You don’t need any copywriting or marketing experience to benefit from the advice in this book. This guide helps you to plan, write, edit, and optimize your website copy. It helps you to write web copy that converts web visitors into business leads and customers.
You can use this guide to improve existing web pages or to create seductive copy for new web pages.
Download your copy now
Don’t have a Kindle? Download the free Kindle reading app for PC, Mac, iPad, smartphone or tablet.
More praise for the book
Henneke makes it easy to get to the heart of things I’ve been struggling with for a long, long time. Her approach is fun, fresh and informed but don’t let that fool you into thinking this is fluffy stuff.~ Janine Gilmour, Business Coach
This guide is an easy-to-read primer that every marketing department should have.~ Sean Work, KISSmetrics